The storage of products in the pharma sector requires fast and precise access to a wide range of different items. We have the right solution with our dynamic retrieval systems.
Do you store a number of different items of various types?
Our dynamic storage and retrieval solutions can smoothly pick different kinds of items. Whether drugs, sensitive raw materials, or a batch of chemical primary products, goods can be picked quickly and accurately using automated identification tools such as RFID chips or by assisting employees with pick-by-light and other systems.
Do you require high order picking performance for your wide range of items?
Our storage and retrieval systems are ideal for picking slow-moving goods due to their high order picking performance and highly dense storage concept. A number of completely different items can be picked quickly and in small quantities with our Vertical Buffer Module, which has been specially designed for this purpose. This turns the innovative storage system into an effective and space-saving solution for companies that keep a large quantity of slow-moving goods in stock.
Does the retrieval of certain items require the utmost precision?
Our Power Pick Global warehouse management software has been further improved specifically so that items can be managed, picked, and returned fully automatically and thus with maximum precision. The effective interaction between our hardware and software means that goods can be accessed with almost one hundred percent accuracy.
Do you work in production and distribution with integrated conveyor technology?
Our technology can be easily connected to existing conveyor technology, either for manual storage and retrieval of bins and trays or for automatic operation, including transfer of goods to the existing material flow. The conveyor connection has been designed especially for the Vertical Buffer Module to allow permanent loading and retrieval of bins, further improving order picking performance.
Are you looking for efficient warehouse management to trace batches?
You can control storage and order picking tasks in real time with our warehouse management software, which is individually configured to your unit layout. Naturally, this also includes reliable batch tracing with permanent management and monitoring of stock in real time. Processing times for individual orders are minimized and retrieval and delivery times are reduced, while also saving money.
Depend on the extensive industry experience of our experts
Our specialists have extensive experience of industry-specific requirements relating to the handling of hazardous goods, ADR-compliant distribution, and the storage of items and raw materials in line with VCI storage classes.
Combination of measures
Since the design of our storage and retrieval systems is modular, it goes without saying that it is easy to combine the solutions presented here.
The advantages at a glance:
- High order picking performance for fast storage and retrieval.
- Connection to conveyor technology improves efficiency in the warehouse.
- Reliable batch management: Even extremely high quantities of the smallest items can be safely stored and accessed with our warehouse management software.
- Less space needed: The footprint needed can be reduced by up to 85 percent due to the highly dense storage concept. This makes it possible to store the same amount of goods on a footprint just ten to 25 percent of the original size, freeing up space for other uses.
- Modular design: The units can be integrated into any existing logistics system.
- Maximum precision during retrieval.
- Improved inventory management: The Power Pick Global warehouse management software makes it possible to permanently monitor stock levels in real time via its direct connection to the ERP system.
Is it worth investing in Kardex Remstar storage logistics solutions for your business?Why not get in touch with us so that we can look into this question together? Upon request, we can give you a free and no-obligation evaluation of the options available for further optimizing your storage logistics in terms of space, time, and money.
Simply send us an e-Mail or
call us on +49 (0)8283 999 0.